Okay, so it's not professional football, but she's my daughter. She will never be able to support me on the salary (most likely it will be the other way around), but I have found myself the next World Equestrian Champion. After, Shelly took her to watch another little girl(a friend's daughter) ride a horse, Madison determined that is what she wanted to do, too, and kept on asking when she could ride a horse. So Shell, in an effort for me to share the "bonding experiences" with Madison , decided horseback riding would be a good father-daughter activity.
Personally, I am all about. Second, to raising a dog together, I cannot think of a better activity for Madison and I. I took horse back riding when I was little (of course I was older than she is now) but I think it is an invaluable experience. Before you think we are way too demanding parents or think that this means your child should start riding lessons, let me preface this blog by saying that Madison's instructor, Brian, is truly gifted with children, and I am not sure we would have the same success somewhere else. He really has patience like no other and makes it such a great experience for her. She has only had a couple of lessons but she already learning to brush the horse, trot, and post. If you call, she will be more than happy to talk about her horse, Cowboy, and how to post.
1 comment:
That is very cool! I am sure Madison enjoyed it, what an awesome idea. Hope all is well with you guys - give Shelly and Madison my love.
Post a Comment