Wow- Needles to say my husband has been more than delinquent in keeping up with our blog. In the last week he has suffered the torment of e-mails from my mother, and several of my Oregon friends who have been looking for any kind of update, or at least a picture from us.
Well, we are still here- and that actually is part of the problem regarding blogging as of late. Will has been due to receive orders for a new job for quite some time now... and to no avail we have heard nothing nor have much promising news. So, needless to say Will has had a lot on his plate as of late and has had no motivation or inspiration to write.
As it stands however, we will be in San Diego most likely through October at least. And, despise frustration on the work front, things are going quite well for us. My business has taken off and it is the busy time of year for me with weddings in full swing... I have even begun booking into 08. Madison is growing like crazy, both in height and personality. Needless to say, she is keeping us busy... And, she may be a Fortune by name, but she is definitely an Evans at heart. Some of you reading will appreciate that :o)
As I don't want to steal Will's thunder by taking over his blog or writing something wittier than he I will end it here and just leave you with a few pictures of our little turkey. However, if he continues his poor upkeep, I will pipe in...
Cheers,
-Shelly
ps- these images were taken on mothers day at the Carlsbad flower fields by our dear and talented friend Suzanne



Madison, as you can tell, loves anything with a steering wheel. She fell in love with this tractor and was quite unhappy to be made to get off.
4 comments:
What a ham ;)
I was thinking chicken...
It's about time ;)
I cant wait to see your little girl!
I'm starting to get hate mail too, time to update our blog. Just wanted to drop a note to say hi. Glad to see that you all are doing well.
Post a Comment