Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween Pictures

This year was Madison's preseason for the Halloween season. She dressed up (or more appropriately was dressed up) but did not go trick-or-treating for obvious reasons. Mainly, she does not need nor can she eat candy, and what else is the point of Halloween other than to collect candy? We did have a couple of Halloween parties to go to, and so we started brainstorming the perfect costume for the three of us. Originally, we were going to dress Madison up as an apple, and Shelly and I were going to be apple farmers, but we couldn't find her an apple costume she would wear. We did find a turtle outfit, and so I suggested Shelly be a bunny rabbit, and I could dress up as Aesop, but Shelly wasn't too keen on wearing bunny ears (something about being mistaken for a Playboy Bunny). Eventually, we decided to dress up as pirates. Well, Shelly and I dressed up as pirates, while Madison dressed up as a parrot. This turned out to be a big hit, and though Shelly and I refused to put too much money into our costumes, and so we looked pretty cheesy, Madison's costume was awesome. Here are some pictures. The first is of Madison and I at my squadron's Halloween party. The rest are at the birthday party of Madison's friend, Luke. These are the better pictures. Luke is the Spider, and his dad, Rich, is the one dressed up in the child size Spiderman outfit. The other pictures are of random babies and parents, though I want to point out that the baby dressed up as the lion is named Leo, which is a costume he will probably wear again.







I liked the lion and lion tamer and spider and Spiderman, but I was thinking of other family themed costumes:
A bird and birdwatchers
A chick and a chiken and rooster
Any domestic animal and farmers
A football and football players
A bag of money and bankers
A jockey and a horse

No comments: